We are a personal training company that focuses on optimizing and strengthening the WHOLE body. From enacting change through the nervous system, to breathing mechanics, to interval style conditioning programs, we use the latest and greatest in fitness to accomplish our clients’ goals. With a strong emphasis on the Kettle Bell and TRX suspension trainer, you will get the results you are looking for. Adults of all fitness levels who are committed to the process of ongoing lifestyle change seek us out when they need to:
- tone and change their body composition
- reach specific strength and endurance goals
- increase range of motion
- learn how to be mindful of what they are eating
- stay on track with their healthy eating plans
- address movement patterns that lead to chronic injury and pain
Contact Us Today for your own personalized consultation!
Melissa has a lifelong passion for physical movement and the study of the body. She studied dance from an early age, got her degree in Dance from UC Berkeley, and performed professionally around the world. Currently, she studies Aerial Arts and aims to one day create a movement piece in the air!
She has earned the following Fitness Trainer credentials:
- 3 years experience as a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Z Health Trainer, which is a brain-based system designed to create lighting-fast improvements
- Candidate for Level 1 Precision Nutrition certification, which is the most elite certification company in sport and exercise nutrition
This means you get an individualized approach to your fitness, working with the WHOLE body and receiving valuable nutrition advice which is key in any lasting body changes.
Outside of training, she hikes, rock climbs, and take yoga and pilates classes. She teaches herself new recipes and loves sharing these healthy new recipes with friends and clients!